If you have questions, we have answers. But don't worry if you don't see your question answered here. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
What are the minimum system requirements for computers running this software?
- Macintosh Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Safari 5.0 or higher
- Firefox 5.0 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- Firefox 5.0 or higher
- Chrome Browser version 13 or higher for mac or pc
- Flash player plugin version 10.3 or higher
Workamajig® is web-based. Are there other ways to access the system?
Yes. You can host the software on your server or Workamajig® can host it for you.
What is the recommended system configuration for servers for the installed version of Workamajig®?
A. Here is the minimum hardware configuration for the server:
- Pentium Core 2 Duo 2 GHz or higher processor
- 1 GB RAM or higher
- 80GB hard-drive or higher
- 100 Base-T Network Card
- Flux Capacitor*
read more >>
How long does it take to implement Workamajig® once purchased?
The recommended implementation time is 2-3 months. This allows you to complete the basic training sessions, input your information, customize the system, test your workflow, deploy
training and go live.
What does Workamajig® taste like?
It's been described as mango with a hint of cinnamon. Quite delightful, actually.
What type of training is offered with Workamajig®?
Training sessions are conducted over the phone using a browser-based session. They are divided into 5 one-hour sessions typically spaced at least 3-4 days apart. The remainder of your training time is used as you would like. Those remaining training hours do not expire. Most of our clients will use them as Q&A sessions or to review specific parts of the system that they will be utilizing heavily. Workamajig® includes free remote training
- A dedicated account manager/trainer is assigned to your account
- Your trainer will manage your implementation and ongoing support for the life of your account
- You select an internal team of people to become super users of the system and to manage the roll out of the system internally
- Your trainer walks your team through a proven process to set up and configure Workamajig® for your specific needs.
Is browser-based training the only option?
No, consultants are available for onsite training at an additional expense. They provide you with industry experience on how to set the system specifically for your needs. This option is useful for companies who prefer their training in a condensed timeframe and are able to learn at an accelerated rate.
Once the program is installed and working, what type of support is available to me?
Every Workamajig® account includes virturally unlimited email support. Additional phone support and training can be arranged, too.
Is Workamajig® available for birthdays?
Of course. But with the best balloon animal skills in the northern hemisphere, Workamajig® is booked every weekend through 2018. Sorry for the inconvenience.